What Does Outsourced CFO / Controller Services Mean?
We provide a suite of Accounting, Tax and Business Advising Services over the course of the year
- To provide information and education to allow the business owner to make better business decisions
- To assist with tax compliance issues (income, payroll, sales/use)
- Help the business owner with operational finance issues
- Help you identify the issues and make the business decisions that are important for your business' success.
What Does a Suite of Accounting Services Include?
- Monthly or Quarterly financial statements
- Financial Analysis (Use the financial statements to make business decisions)
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Internal Controls
- Expense Monitoring
- Activity Based Costing
What is Tax Compliance Services?
- Federal & State Income Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales & Use Tax filings
- Tax Issue Identification
- Tax Research & Planning
What is Business Advising?
Business Advising is coaching and advising you on various finance, accounting, tax, business, management and administrative topics you might encounter as you run your business.
Some examples of Business Advising where we can help are:
Check out our website for useful business & personal financial tools, along with links to other useful websites. Our Business Philosophy is, we are in business to make your business a success. If you are successful, we will be successful, too. Therefore, you can count on us to advise you, like we are your business partner.
CFO 4 Your Biz
Eric Bremers, Chief Business Adviser