CFO 4 Your Biz offers payroll processing as one of our human resource services. Say good-bye to payroll hassles, now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There is nothing better than personal attention from a trusted adviser who knows your business. CFO 4 Your Biz offers a high-quality payroll service that is customized for you and your business. Rely on us to deliver top quality service all year long. You will be delighted with the results!
Accurate payroll you can count on!
- Each pay period your pay stub will show the number of hours worked. We calculate all federal, state, and local taxes, as well as voluntary deductions such as retirement plan contributions and insurance premiums. It's guaranteed to be 100% accurate.
- Your tax deposits will be on time and correct - every time!
- We complete your federal and state payroll filings, including quarterly, year end, and W-2's.
- All of your payroll information will be maintained and available: employee records, past pay stubs, tax filings, and records of tax payments.
- On payday, paychecks can be handed out or electronically deposited into employee bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service. We provide professional pay stubs detailing the current as well as year-to-date withholding's, vacation, and sick time.
- All common pay types are supported.
Manage your Company's Payroll and Payroll Tax Fillings: click here
View your Employee Pay Stub On-line: click here
View our Payroll Processing and Tax File demo: click here
Calculate your Paycheck in Seconds with QuickBooks: click here
I-9 Form, Employment Eligibility Verification: click here
W-4 Form, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate: click here
W-9 Form, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certificate: click here
Direct Deposit Enrollment Form: click here
The standard mileage rate for the use of a vehicle / reimbursement for the use of a vehicle in business in 2017 is .535 cents.
Other Helpful Links
Financial Calculators: click here
Internal Revenue Service: click here
Tax Resources for Small Businesses: click here
State of Nebraska, Department of Revenue: click here
Resource Items for Small Businesses: click here